Let Us Know ...
Welcome to Your Library Session
In this workshop you will discover how to locate materials in the USF Tampa Library, how to search for books and other materials in the online catalog, how to search for journal articles in the library's databases, and how to find the full text for journal articles.
You will learn how to:
- Locate items in the USF Tampa Library
- Find resources and services on the library web page
- Search the library catalog
- Read basic parts of a catalog entry to locate an item
- Locate and access databases by subject
- Conduct a search in several databases
- Read a citation
- Obtain the full text of an article