Information on how to download the Clinical Pharmacology and Micromedex mobile apps. These apps allow you to access reliable evidence from your mobile device even while offline. (Warning: these may require significant space on your device.)
1. Go to DynaMed using a web browser from the library webpage
2. Click on “Sign In” at the top right of the page
3. Register for a personal account.. Make sure to note the username and password you create.
4. Click on DynaMed to go back to the main DynaMed page.
5. Click on “Mobile” from the top of the DynaMed page. (It is under the DynaMed, 4th from the left.)
6. Click on the appropriate app store for you device and download the app to your device
7. Log in to the app using the “Sign in with a personal user account” option with the username and password you created.
Log into Science Direct through the library website, then register for a SciVerse account. Once email is validated, you can access the SciVerse app, including full text articles. Premium requires institutional access and allows PDF access to articles