Members of USF Health can download the Clinical Pharmacology app to their mobile devices for drug information on the go. More information and instructions in the video tutorial. WARNING: this app will use up considerable space on your advice and may take a long time to download.
1. Go to DynaMed using a web browser from the library webpage
2. Click on “Sign In” at the top right of the page
3. Register for a personal account.. Make sure to note the username and password you create.
4. Click on DynaMed to go back to the main DynaMed page.
5. Click on “Mobile” from the top of the DynaMed page. (It is under the DynaMed, 4th from the left.)
6. Click on the appropriate app store for you device and download the app to your device
7. Log in to the app using the “Sign in with a personal user account” option with the username and password you created.
Log into Science Direct through the library website, then register for a SciVerse account. Once email is validated, you can access the SciVerse app, including full text articles. Premium requires institutional access and allows PDF access to articles
Members of USF Health can download the Micromedex drug information apps: Drug Ref, IV Compatibility, Drug Interaction Checker, NeoFax (neonatal) and Pediatrics to their mobile devices for drug information on the go. More information and instructions in the video tutorial.