You can use your USF ID to access USF Libraries resources using your 14 digit ID number or your Net ID:
The USF Libraries subscribe to many online research materials subject to license restrictions that limit off campus access to USF students and employees only. This system verifies that you are a current USF affiliate and then enables access from any computer worldwide.
- Third-party Internet security software should be disabled for using EZProxy. This software may include titles such as McAfee Personal Firewall or Norton Internet Security.
- Use the Ask-a-Librarian service for e-mail or chat support from a USF Library staff member.
- Contact the Tampa Library Reference Desk at (813) 974-2729 if your access is granted and you still cannot get into a resource to use it.
- For help with myUSF, NetID, or proxy settings contact the Academic Computing Help Desk via phone at (813) 974-1222 or 1-866-974-1222 (Florida toll free). You may also get assistance from the Help Desk via the web, e-mail or chat.
- Contact one of the following Circulation Desk numbers for issues concerning your Library ID number or for more information regarding how to get a Library ID:
USF Tampa campus: (813) 974-1611
USF St. Petersburg campus: (727) 553-3405
USF Sarasota Manatee / New College campus: (941) 359-4305
1 (866) 550-8036 toll free in Florida