EndNote online (also sometimes listed as EndNote Web) is web-based and does many of the same things (save citations, create bibliographies automatically in Microsoft Word, etc) but have some differences. With EndNote Online, you are limited to 2GB of storage for PDFs and 50,000 citations in your library. EndNote Desktop storage is only limited by the size of your hard drive.
EndNote Online will sync with the desktop version of EndNote, which you can get for free.
There are two ways to create an EndNote Online account
1. Log into the library website.
2. Go to Databases and choose Web of Science
3. Click on Tools, then choose EndNote and register for an account
1. Go to http://my.endnote.com.
2. Click on the create an account link.
3. Follow the prompts to create your account.
It is recommended that EndNote Desktop users also register for an EndNote Online account. Synching both programs ensures that nothing will be lost in the case of computer issues. To synch the desktop version with EndNote Online: